- Infant Baptism can be scheduled for the last Saturday of each month. No Baptisms will be scheduled for Advent Season (November or December) nor Lent Season. Bautismos para infantes serán llevados a cabo el último sábado de cada mes. No habrá bautismos durante el Adviento (noviembre-diciembre) y tampoco durante la Cuaresma y Pascua (marzo-abril)
- Baptismal Preparation: Our mission is to teach parents about the meaning of the Sacrament and also the logistics and timing of the rite itself. Parents must be registered parishioners and attend a prep class before scheduling baptism. Nuestra misión es enseñar a los padres sobre el significado de los Sacramentos y también la logística y el momento del rito en sí. Los padres deben ser feligreses registrados y asistir a una clase de preparación antes de programar el bautismo.
- Preparatory sessions for our Spanish parishioners are held three consecutive Fridays before the baptism date after the 7PM Spanish Mass. Located in one of the rooms of the New Parish Center (old SH School) Las sesiones preparatorias para nuestros feligreses de habla Español se llevan a cabo tres viernes consecutivos antes de la fecha del bautismo después de la Misa de las 7PM. Ubicado en una de las salas del Nuevo Centro Parroquial (antigua Escuela SH)
- Preparatory sessions for our English Parishioners, please call the Parish office at 973-366-0060.
First Penance and First Holy Communion
- This sacrament is celebrated within the Religious Education Program. The preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation is a two-year program. The children are confirmed by the Bishop. For more information, please contact Coordinator of Religious Education, at 973-366-0060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arrangements are usually made one year in advance to properly prepare for marriage. Contact the Parish Office at 973-366-0060 for an appointment with a priest or deacon.
Rite of Catholic Initiation for Adults (RCIA)
- Adults interested in initiation within the Roman Catholic Church and/or receiving Sacraments never completed, please view our RCIA program or contact the Parish Office at 973-366-0060.
Sacrament of the Sick/Pastoral Care of the Sick
- The Sacrament of the Sick can be received at any time by call the Parish Office at 973-366-0060. This sacrament is for serious illness or advanced age.
- If someone is in the hospital or confined to the home due to illness, please call our Parish for Pastoral visits. Our Ministers are able to visit the sick and the homebound to bring them Eucharist and to pray with them.
- If someone in your family is dying, please call the Rectory for Viaticum (Eucharist) and prayers for the dying.