- Infant Baptism can be scheduled at weekend Mass, except during the Lenten season.
- Baptismal Preparation: Our mission is to teach parents about the meaning of the Sacrament and also the logistics and timing of the rite itself. Parents must be registered parishioners and attend a prep class before scheduling baptism. Preparatory sessions are held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm by appointment only. To register, please call Alice McKeever at 973-663-0201 or the Parish office at 973-366-0060.
First Penance and First Holy Communion
- This sacrament is celebrated within the Religious Education Program. The preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation is a two-year program with instruction in the 9th & 10th grades. The children are confirmed by the Bishop at the end of 10th grade. For more information, please contact Coordinator of Religious Education, at 973-366-0060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arrangements are usually made one year in advance to properly prepare for marriage. Contact the Parish Office at 973-366-0060 for an appointment with a priest or deacon.
Rite of Catholic Initiation for Adults (RCIA)
- Adults interested in initiation within the Roman Catholic Church and/or receiving Sacraments never completed, please view our RCIA program or contact the Parish Office at 973-366-0060.
Sacrament of the Sick/Pastoral Care of the Sick
- The Sacrament of the Sick can be received at any time by call the Parish Office at 973-366-0060. This sacrament is for serious illness or advanced age.
- If someone is in the hospital or confined to the home due to illness, please call our Parish for Pastoral visits. Our Ministers are able to visit the sick and the homebound to bring them Eucharist and to pray with them.
- If someone in your family is dying, please call the Rectory for Viaticum (Eucharist) and prayers for the dying.